The Days and Nights of House Corinthyen
Minor House of Dorne
Castellan Giselle Montkillier
Steward Otto Purser
Master-of-Arms Areon Grael
Master-of-Horse Doran Equerry
Hunt-Mistress Mara Chaser
Master-of-Kitchens Heward Burns
Blacksmith Blake Carver
Defense – 25
Defensible, with at least one fortified town or castle. Roads and trails are present, and rivers or ports are likely.
- Hall/Keep (20): Skycrest Hall
Influence – 21
A small minor house. Examples include House Mormont and House Westerling.
- Lord Corinthyen’s Status is 4.
- One heir may have Status 3.
Lands – 36
Mountains (9): The Teeth
- Hamlet (10): “Ridgewood”
- Road (5)" “Sand Saddle Way”
- Stream (1): “Stone Brook”
Plains (5): “The Farstrider Plains”
- Ruin (3): “Oldkeep: A stone holdfast of the First Men, with an uncarved Weirwood in its heart.”
Law – 22
The typical level of Law throughout much of Westeros. Crime is common but not out of control.
- -2 on House Fortunes
Population – 30
Typical population. Most smallfolk live on farmsteads or in hamlets, but you might have a couple of small towns and a community around your primary fortification.
- +1 on House Fortunes
Power – 55
You can muster a huge force of soldiers, drawn from your lands and those from your numerous banner houses.
- 3 Banners (35=20+10+5)
- Trained Garrison (5): House Corinthyen Guards
- Trained Archers (6): House Corinthyen Archers
- Veteran Special Unit (9): Corinthyen Hoplites
Wealth – 33
Prosperous. Your family has the funds to live in accordance with their station.
- Mine (10): +5 on House Fortunes
- Maester (10): +3 on House Fortunes
- Artisan (10): Blacksmith – weapons forged in your hall are Castle-Forged
House Age: New; History: Villain, Favor, Treachery
Total House Fortunes Bonus: +7